GIFT does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, or religion background, or sexual orientation.
GIFT offers admission based on the following conditions:
- Adult men and women, age 21 and older, without children.
- Medically stable, with accessibility to your current health care provider., to confirm medical and mental health diagnoses
- A Drug/alcohol free status, no addictive or mind altering medications are allowed:
- Each client is drug screened on the day of admission, if test positive, a detox referral will be required.
- Ability to participate in daily living activities, personal care maintenance, and household maintenance activities, ( you may or may not need assistance to perform these activities).
- Willingness to abide by program rules and regulations, including medication refills, and medication compliance
- Provide written evidence of homelessness
- Must have current verifiable income, employed and/or have other means of financial support
- Must have a verifiable state issued ID, or willing to obtain one within 7-14 days.
- Must have a recent, negative TB test, Syphilis (RPR) test, and COVID-19 Vaccinated